Crazy Man Hairdo

Ummm...why are you reading this? It's PRIVATE!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Lucky charms Will Be the Death of Me

I love Lucky Charms. Those little marshmallows just kill me. I love how in milk they get softer on the outside but still crunchy at the core- perfectly sweet. Well, today at work someone made Lucky Charms marshmallow treats for St. Patty's Day. I couldn't stop eating them. Something about the birghtly-colored, crunchy marshmallow bits mixed with the melted marshmallow... I'm swooning just thinking about it right now, despite the fact that I've eaten enough to feel a little sick to my stomach.
I'm trying to control my calorie intake to shed a few of the pounds I put on while working on my Master's degree, and, thaks to those Lucky Charms marshmallow treats, I have used up my allottment for the day. I will regret it later, I'm certain. But right now, with that sticky goodness still lingering on my tongue, I am a happy man.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger jckwik said...

Maybe it's a good thing I don't eat those. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home